Krishna Tests Rama Krishna – Tenali Rama Moral Story For Kids

 

Krishna Tests Rama Krishna

Krishnadevaraya came to know about the trick played by Raman to enter his court. He liked the bold Frank and fearless Raman. Yet he wanted to test raman’s intelligence, he ordered his soldiers.

King: Raman has troubled the Rajguru, which is a sin so, I want you to bury him in a neck let an elephant tremble his head.

The soldiers did as the king said and went to bring an elephant. Raman was unable to move in the pit a hunchback man passed that way and an idea strike Raman.

Raman: Oh! My friend you were lucky to be here.

Man:  Me lucky! What has brought me luck today?

Raman: I also have hatchback like you. A doctor said to dig a deep trench and asked me to stand in it with sand filled till my neck for a few hours and he said my back would be straightened.

Man: Oh really! So your lunch is gone now?

Raman: Pull me out I’m also eager to see if my back is straighten.

The man pulled out Raman and saw Raman straight back, he was very happy.

Raman: Wow my hunch is gone, I’m straight now.

Man: Will you please do the same for me too sir? I also want to get rid of my hunch.

Raman was waiting for his chance and happily covered the man with sand till his neck. He returned to the court.

King: How did you escape from this punishment? Where are the soldiers?

Raman: A hunchback man saved me my majesty.

He narrated fully what had happened.

King: I am convinced with your intelligence and presence of mind Rama, I appoint you as my court jester from now.

Raman dream had come true, he had a good job and he led a wealthy life.

Moral: It was obvious the King would never appoint anyone without proper tests. After all he wanted to appoint Raman as a minister. Raman was so intelligent that he passed all tests and at last he became the minister in the court of Vijayanagar.

Comments